1. Construction management
• Progress management
• Contract management, change management
• Expense management
• Organization and planning
• Safe coordination
• Quality management
• Management of Test Run and handover stage
• Correcting construction errors and Ending the project
2. Construction supervision
a. Before construction:
• Review and analyze the Project’s Overall Progress
• Evaluate the Build Program against Overall Progress.
b. Construction period:
• Advising Clients on aspects of construction methods
• Carry out construction quality supervision according to the State’s regulations on quality management of construction works.
• Edit and approve all documents and test reports for the trial run in accordance with state regulations on construction quality management.
• Review and coordinate the approval of contractors’ personnel and machinery and equipment
• Review and coordinate the design approvals of temporary works by contractors
• Supervise the establishment of entry and exit construction sites and defined areas for unloading, material storage, temporary workshops, worker restrooms, garbage collection, office areas and areas. Parking.
• Implement safety procedures at the construction site
• Control any restrictions on material delivery
• Control the implementation of the Contractor’s Quality Assurance procedures
• Perform Quality Control checks.
• Attend weekly stakeholder meetings
• Review contractor’s equipment and materials to ensure compliance with design and quality standards for Client approval.
• A detailed list of defects.
c. After construction:
• Supervise the preparation and distribution of defect lists.
Monitoring Defects Liability Term.
On behalf of the Client to issue the Final Certificate and liquidate the Contract.
Assemble warranties, operating manuals and as-built drawings for distribution.
3. Transfer results and reports
• Monthly Construction Management Report – every first week of every month
• Project safety report – every first week of every month
• Environmental report – every first week of every month
• Weekly progress reports – every Tuesday of the week
• Quality Management Report for the Project – twice a year (June 15 & December 15 annually) in accordance with Decree 27/2009-ITT-BXD, clause 4, section 6.
• Project Completion Report – One (1) month after completion of the Project (actual) or One (1) month after completion of Inspection and Pre-operation.
• As-built documents – One (1) month after completion (including all documents to be submitted to local authorities).